Skip to main content
- Be one of the first 400 admitted first-year students to register to participate in a short phone conversation with a First-Year Ignition Program member to talk about college preparedness. Schedule a time by clicking on the calendar tool in the registration link.
- Be sure your deposit is submitted by May 1, 2018.
- Complete the conversation with the First-Year Ignition Program team member. It's a great way to talk about college preparedness and make sure you have all your questions answered about Loyola.
- Register for your classes this summer so we know which books you need.
- Pick up your books on First-Year Ignition Day during Wolf Pack Welcome. We’ll have your books packaged and ready to pick up under your name (we will do this for second semester, too).
- And very important — return the books at the end of the semester so that we can pass them on to the next class.
You just have to register for the program and schedule your conversation with the First-Year Ignition Program team member before May 1st.